This global industry report from PainChek, VCare and industry experts provides a comprehensive overview of the state of digital transformation in aged care across Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland and the US.
Download your copy to gain insights into:
- The state of technology in aged care today and drivers of transformation across the industry.
- Current and future use cases of technology across the aged care industry
- How artificial intelligence (AI) is enabling automation, efficiency, and objectivity at every stage of the care journey
- Challenges and planning considerations for implementing new technologies
- How technologies such as PainChek® and VCare inform better clinical decision-making and compliance with care standards, and improve quality of life for residents and patients
PainChek® is the world’s first regulatory cleared medical device for the assessment of pain, enabling best-practice pain management for people living with pain in any environment, including those who cannot reliably self-report their pain, those who can, and those who fluctuate between the two.
VCare is a leading aged care software solution provider. VCare’s complete care management system provides feature-rich, flexible, powerful, cost-effective, and localised solutions for operators of retirement villages, assisted living facilities, rest homes, aged care hospitals and nursing homes.
Dr Jennifer Abbey
Founder of the Abbey Pain Scale
Aged Care Auditor and Accessor
Quality Assurance Specialist
Clinical Nurse Advisor