Thank you from the team at VCare
A big thank you to everyone who attended the VCare User Forum in Auckland on May 16th.
VCare are proud to bring these forums to you, promoting the opportunity for clients to discuss their experiences and have a say in future developments.
Chris Graham, Richard Reddecliffe and Kim Brown had a great time hosting the event. The forums are always an excellent opportunity to catch up with everyone and wonderful to get feedback from all of you.
VCare User Forum – Introducing VCare
VCare is the cost-effective software solution built to meet the demands of the residential care industry. VCare helps automate Care Plan delivery, improve Billing processes, effectively manage Residents and much more.
Thanks to VCare, there is so much more we can now do and manage, that we could never do in the previous system.” The efficient installation of VCare at CHT made for a timely and effective transition. “The implementation was fast and easy and we were very impressed with the support from VCare. I think the relationship between CHT and VCare International is great.”
Click here to get in contact with the VCare team or to request a demo.
Nursing Homes Eldercare Show 2018
For years HCI has been working with nursing homes in Ireland to improve the care they provide while also fulfilling the HIQA requirements. VCare International are the leading company in the provision of smart software solutions to the residential care industry. Together we believe we can provide a unique solution.
The Nursing Homes and Eldercare Show will be Ireland’s First Free to attend event dedicated to providing solutions and networking opportunities to support those connected to or responsible for the care of our elderly.
HCI together with VCare Complete will be attending the Nursing Home and Elder Care show in Dublin. Come and visit the team on stand 66.
Speakers at the Nursing Home and Eldercare show
- Minister of State with responsibility for Mental Health and Older People, Jim Daly, T.D.
- Orlaith Carmody, Home and Community Care Ireland
- Catherine Cox, Family Carers Ireland
- Dr Catherine Mc Cabe, Trinity School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Anne Marie Lee, The Alliance of Healthcare Assistants
- Ruth Morrow, Irish Practice Nurses Association
- Carmel Kelly, LHP Skillnet
- Sean Bay, Healthcare Training
- Anne Lynott, Director Public Health Nursing, Institute of Community Health Nursing
- Teresa Stenson, St Mary’s Hospital, Phoenix Park
- Michael Harty, Home Care Direct
- Phoenix STS Ltd
- Pembroke Insurance
- Stephens Catering
Click here for a free demo of VCare or to find out more.