VCare is proudly sponsoring the RVA Auckland Regional Forum
RVA Auckland Regional Forum – VCare International is New Zealand’s top Retirement Village and Aged Care Facilities software solution provider.
VCare will help manage your Village administration, ORA, billing, marketing, sales, care, occupancy and compliance needs efficiently so you can better cater to the needs of your residents and prospects.
VCare is cost-effective, comprehensive and built to meet the demands of the growing retirement village market.
VCare is the top management tool for facilities aiming to maximise revenue while delivering quality products and services to village residents.
Solutions are available via desktop and mobile applications, allowing staff to access resident information from anywhere.
It’s time to reduce the time and physical burden of paper records.
VCare International is pleased to be sponsoring the RVA Regional Forum in Auckland at Bupa Hugh Green Retirement Village on Tuesday 10th April.
RVA Auckland Regional Forum Agenda
Join your RVA colleagues for a range of discussions including:
- RVA update
- Guest Resident Panel: Barbara Murray from Acacia Cove RV, John Alexander from the Selwyn Foundation
- Something entirely different – the life in a village through the residents’ eyes! A discussion with our guest panel on innovations and ideas in their respective villages that have made life a little better for the resident community. Each panellist will describe a couple of good ideas in their village and discussion and questions from the floor is encouraged! The objective of this session is to share and learn from each other, so everyone goes away with at least one new idea to experiment with.
- Questions and discussion from the floor.
- Focus group discussion on a proposal to create an RV Resident Games, with Colin Pierce
- Promotional Marketing / Event Management. Colin has spoken to several operators and this discussion is to look at the logistics of how such an event might be organised.